Thursday, July 28, 2011

I haven't posted on here in forever and I feel like now is a theraputic time to do so. I have been dating Patrick for about 7 months now. I love him to pieces. The truth is though, am I in love with him? I know he is the most important person in my life at the moment and that he will continue to be that person for a long time but why do I feel like I am not in love with him? It's a confusing thing love. It makes you feel so many different ways, how are you supposed to know it's true? I know it's true and pure love and it's the most amazing thing ever. BUT how is one supposed to know if they are in love? I don's know. Pat wants to move in with me and I totally want him to but I feel like it is too soon. I don't want to move away then realize this relationship is all wrong and then have plans for him to move in! It's just nuts. My consious is not CLEAR and I really want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment