Sunday, November 28, 2010

Well it was an epic weekend of sorts. The first D.R.U.G.S. show was today and I will never forget it, so insane! But thats not what I want to talk about. Sometimes I feel like poeple alienate me from their lives for one reason or another. That they just stip being my friend for no apparent reason or they drop me off them pick me back a few weeks later. I cant say I have a problem wiht it because I do the same thing but it really takes a toll on a person. Especailly when they mean a lot to you and you dont see what you did wrong. I know its prbly just because he is busy but craig will not respond to me and we didnt even get to see each other today but regardlesss is till love him and he means a lot to me. Pat on the other hand just WONT talk to me but always wants to hangout then it seems we dont. I dont know I just have a hard time with some friendships and I hope when I move a lot of this gets fixed. I really want it to, I just want the feeling of numbness and alienation to be GONE forever please?

No comments:

Post a Comment